“Glow In The Dark Capture The Flag” is a great game for a teenage glow-in-the-dark party. The game is equally great for tweens. Let’s explore what you need to organize the game and how the game is played.
What Do You Need:
– 2 Glowing Orbs for each team
– Jail Markers to light up jail boundaries
– Territory Lights for marking where is safe and where you can get caught
– A way to distinguish one team from another. You can either use glow in the dark bracelets or just stitch glow sticks to the clothing of the participants. You can refer to our Decoration page to review some of these items
– A playing field big enough for the teenagers or tweens to run around. You can either use your backyard if it is big enough or go to a nearby park which allows you to organize a glow in the dark party
– Last but not the least, you will need at least 10 – 16 participants for the game.
Final Preparations: Now that you have all the things you need, let’s look at how the game is played. But before you start playing, make sure you and your friends complete some last minute prep. Divide the playing field into two areas by drawing a divider line (you can use some markers or tape). Within each area, designate a jail boundary using the jail markers.
How to Play: Once you have divided the players into two teams, assign a flag to each team. The aim for each team is to hide their own flag and then find and bring the opposing team’s flag back to your side, while keeping your flag protected from the other team. As players, beware that when you venture into the opposition area, the other team can tag you. You will have to do jail time if tagged. In case one of your team members get sent to jail, you can get them back into the only if you can make it to the opposition jail untagged and get your team member back to your zone.
The game of Glow In The Dark Capture The Flag can get very strategic as you and your friends attempt to capture the opposing team’s flag while protecting yours. A great way to build teamwork and get your creative side going while having a ton of fun!!!
Review the following product and get all the components you need to organize this amazing game.
Capture the Flag REDUX – an Outdoor Adventure Game
If you are looking for glow in the dark party games for teenagers or tweens, consider “Capture the Flag REDUX”. It is a group game that uses LED lights to transform “Capture the Flag” into an after-dark adventure. Play it in your backyard, at the park, camping or anywhere with space to run safely in low light conditions.
The MISSION: Steal the Orb from your enemies.
The CHALLENGE: Sneak past the red war lights, capture your enemy’s Orb and get it back to your territory.
BUT whatever you do: Don’t get caught! So get your friends, family, or youth group together — and play Capture the Flag at night. An adventure awaits you!
What we love:
- Teenagers just love the game of Glow in the dark capture the flag!
- The game comes with very easy and animated directions
- Great outdoor fun activity for the group!
- High quality components
- Batteries already included with the package
What we don’t love:
- Everything (markers and wristbands) other than the orb is made of hard brittle plastic